Stephanie Maccioni at CK Group is recruiting for a Statistical Analyst in HEOR to join our client, a leading global scientific research company on permanent basis. This role can be based in central London or in other EU cities.
The Statistical Analyst requires capabilities in the preparation and analysis of (patient-level and aggregate) data, according to agreed protocols and statistical analysis plans as well as leading more than one project running in parallel. Typical projects include (network) meta-analyses, survival analyses, retrospective data analyses, but also could include advanced economic models (e.g. dynamic transmission models for infectious diseases), depending on the background and experience of the analyst. The audience for these analyses will be various life-sciences customers as well as healthcare payers, providers and regulators.
As a Statistical Analyst, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Contribute to writing of study proposals, including the writing of statistical analysis sections.
- Conduct evidence synthesis by means of meta-analysis, indirect treatment comparison or network meta-analysis (frequentist or Bayesian) using patient-level and/or aggregate data (e.g. from literature review) using R, WinBUGS/OpenBUGS or JAG.
- Conduct survival analysis using R or SAS Specify and/or extract data from databases using SAS/R; prepare and analyse datasets according to study protocol and SAP.
- Write and present results of analysis appropriate for the intended audience Assist in the dissemination of any clinically relevant findings through articles, posters and presentations.
As a Statistical Analyst, you will have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- BSc or equivalent in statistics, biostatistics, (applied) mathematics.
- MSc or PhD or equivalent in statistics, biostatistics, epidemiology, (applied) mathematics
or related discipline.
- Strong statistical programming skills in R and one of the WinBUGS, OpenBUGS, JAGS or similar.
- Fluency in English (spoken and written).
- Good understanding of generalized linear models, Bayesian statistics, survival analysis.
Full job description is available upon request.
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 44833 in all correspondence.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Stephanie Maccioni
- Phone: 01438 743047
- Reference: 44833
- Posted: 26th February 2019
- Expires: 26th March 2019