Job Title: Quality Assurance Manager (GLP)
Salary: Up to £45k circa
About the role:
We have an opportunity at RPS for you to join us as our Quality Assurance Manager. This role has come about due to a new and exciting addition to the analytical services our laboratories business can offer our clients. We are starting up a GLP service and with support from the Operations Director and Lab Manager, we will give you the autonomy you may be looking for to progress in your QA career, grow your own team and be at the forefront of this new venture. We recently moved into a brand-new bespoke lab facility in Bedford which is complete with state-of-the-art equipment and home to a team of exceptional analysts with a wealth of experience.
Key responsibilities will be:
- Ensure that the laboratory performs its work in compliance with GLP requirements.
- Act as the primary contact point for MHRA on all aspects of our GLP compliance.
- Maintenance of the quality assurance programme in accordance with current regulations and guidance.
- Assume responsibility for the routine management of QA functions.
- Perform GLP audits and inspections of work conducted to ensure compliance.
- Review all study documentation for GLP compliance.
- Review the Quality Assurance programme to ensure it meets regulatory requirements.
- Develop and deliver formal GLP training to relevant staff.
Ideal skills/experience Required:
- Degree in Chemistry or Life Sciences, or equivalent industrial experience.
- Proven practical experience working in a Quality Assurance role in a GLP/GMP compliant analytical laboratory.
- Comprehensive understanding of Quality Assurance processes and GLP regulations.
- Experience of performing protocol, data, report, and in-lab inspections to verify conformance to Standard Operating Procedures and GLP requirements
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Used to working to demanding deadlines.
What we offer you:
This role will provide you with:
- A leadership opportunity
- The chance to build your own team
- Autonomy, backed up by an expert team
- Career progression in an established and fast growing business
- A professional and fun team to work with
- A brand new lab to work at in a great location with easy access from various road and transport links
Our employees are rewarded with competitive salaries, opportunities to invest and many other benefits including: 24 days holiday + bank holidays, Option to purchase up to 5 extra days per year, Company pension scheme, Private Healthcare, Group Disability Scheme, Share Incentive Scheme, Life Assurance, Cycle to Work Scheme, Health Screening, Employee Assistance Programme, Professional Memberships
RPS is a leading global professional services firm of 5,600 people. We define, design and manage projects that create shared value in a complex, urbanising and resource-scarce world.
Connecting with our global expertise we make it easy for our clients to create winning solutions for their communities and their clients. By being confidently pragmatic we solve problems that matter. We make complex easy.
Tags: Analytical Chemistry, Chemistry, Life Science, Laboratory, Quality Assurance
- Employer: RPS Group
- Contact: Lindsay Dirago
- Updated: 20th March 2019
- Expires: 25th March 2019