Do you have regulatory experience within a chemicals or hygiene manufacturing environment and are looking for a new role? I am currently handling a Regulatory Affairs Technical Officer position with a company in the cleaning chemicals and related products sector, on a full time permanent basis. This role will be office-based at their site in Warwickshire.
The company is ISO9001 and ISO14001 accredited and sell both nationally and internationally. Offering a salary up to £35,000 pa for the right candidate, this person will have previous experience in regulatory and technical compliance, e.g. REACH, CLP, biocide legislation etc. This is a new role which the company are recruiting for in order to expand their already profitable business.
As a Regulatory Affairs Technical Officer, the main responsibilities of the role will be to:
- Provide administrative functions
- Development and maintenance of product registration dossiers
- Providing technical support to customers and the commercial team
- Liaison with overseas regulatory authorities
- Commissioning of efficacy and physical-chemistry studies
- Creation, maintenance & ownership of product dossiers
- Management and ownership of product registrations
- Play a supporting role in preparation of EU Biocidal Product dossiers
- Commission and monitor efficacy studies
- Maintain current knowedge of CLP & ADR requirements
- Visit relevant embassies for legalisation of documents for registration and exporting
- Liaise with regulatory professionals around the world
- Management of Label Libraries
- Collaborate with colleagues within the Technical and NPD in the development and registration of new products for relevant territories
- Please note this is not an exhaustive list, please contact CK for a full job description
The successful candidates will have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Ideally degree level qualification or equivalent in chemistry, life sciences, veterinary, animal health etc.
- Administrative or support experience within a regulatory setting - essential
- Experience with CLP/ REACh/ biocidal legislation - essential
- Experience of dossier preparation experience in chemical or pharmaceutical products or materials ideally
- Experience of efficacy testing, phys-chem studies and compilation of biocidal authorisation dossiers preferred
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Science is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 44801 in all correspondence.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Victoria Walker
- Phone: 01246 457700
- Reference: 44801
- Posted: 22nd February 2019
- Expires: 22nd March 2019