We have an excellent 12-month temporary opening for an Equipment Compliance Analyst at a world-class Pharmaceutical company based in Merseyside. The main purpose of the role is to ensure all equipment calibration and service documentation compliance within a GMP environment.
Ideal Skills and Qualifications:
- BSc/MSc (or equivalent) in Life Science or related scientific discipline
- Industry experience in R&D analytical laboratory, working to GMP compliance
- Experience of checking instrument calibration/service data for a variety of analytical instruments (HPLC, UPLC, Dissolution, GC, NMR, KF, LC-MS, Spectroscopy)
- Knowledge of scientific applications e.g. Empower Chromatographic Data System
- Authoring of Quality documents, SOPs, Calibration protocols
- Experience of supporting compliance, maintaining GMP, continuous improvement
This is part of a multi-award-winning programme that offers excellent career opportunities and development. You will receive a highly competitive salary with excellent company benefits and strong career progression paths.
If you are interested or have any questions about this role, feel free to contact Harriet at CY Partners.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove that they are legally entitled to work in the UK. CY Partners Recruitment Ltd, trading as CY Partners is an Employment Business/Agency.
- Agency: CY Partners
- Contact: Harriet Mak
- Phone: 0191 477 4733
- Reference: HMEFValA
- Updated: 1st April 2019
- Expires: 29th April 2019