An excellent opportunity has arisen for an exceptional computational biologist, as well as other computational scientists with a track record of extraordinary achievement, to join a highly experienced New York-based research team.
Relevant Experience Might Include:
- Direct application of molecular dynamics or other computational methods to drug discovery
- Investigation of conformational changes relevant to the function of protein kinases, ion channels, or other biomolecules
- Structural modeling of protein-protein complexes involved in signal transduction or other cellular processes, or study of fundamental biophysical problems, such as protein and RNA folding.
- Specific knowledge of any of these areas is less critical, however, than outstanding intellectual ability, unusually strong research skills, and a history of innovation and accomplishment.
For further details about this role, please contact Tim Barratt on or email firstname.lastname@example.org
You MUST be eligible to work in United States. Learn more
- Agency: Key People
- Reference: TJBCOMPBIO
- Posted: 6th February 2019
- Expires: 6th March 2019