My client is fast expanding agrochemical business helping to improve the global food security. They have a varied portfolio of fertilisers and pesticides, mainly biological ones. To support the next stage in their growth, they are looking for an experienced sales manager to start building up their presence in the Nordics.
In this role you will be the first person of the company working in this geographical area. This means that you will get a lot of autonomy and decision making freedom to shape the role of this position. You will have the chance to work from home and use your experience and knowledge to target relevant distributors in the area. Being the first person to work in this area, will give you growth opportunity for the future. As more people will join, you will progress and expand your team in this area.
To be successful:
* Proven technical knowledge with Fertilisers (bio stimulants) and/or Pesticides
* Solid sales/marketing experience with an existing network in the Nordics
* Knowledge of regulatory affairs and product registrations would be a good plus
* Good communication skills
* Able to work independent
* Entrepreneurial minds-set, someone who likes the challenge to build something up
* Home office in Denmark, Sweden, Finland or Norway
* Valid work permit
In case you are interested, please respond to this advert with your up to date CV in Word or contact me: Xavier De Coker via phone numbers listed on our website and extension 3256. I'm also on LinkedIn so feel free to connect.
You MUST be eligible to work in Sweden. Learn more
- Agency: NonStop Chemical
- Reference: xdc 208175.2
- Posted: 4th February 2019
- Expires: 4th March 2019