An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Marketing Manager - Pharmaceutical to join a fast growing Speciality Pharmaceutical organisation based in Northern Ireland. As the Marketing Manager - Pharmaceutical you will have full responsibility to manage a growing portfolio of Speciality Pharmaceutical Brands, by creating marketing strategies and driving sales.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
As the Marketing Manager - Pharmaceutical, you will report to the VP Marketing and your responsibilities will include:
1. Analysing the market for each brand of our clients growing portfolio to create a successful marketing strategy. This includes budgeting, sales forecasts, financial targets, competitor analysis and ROI.
2. Track sales reports figures and growth, taking action as necessary to ensure objectives are achieved.
3. Manage the full marketing mix of digital marketing and traditional marketing, through in-house teams and management of external agencies and suppliers. Ensure all activities are ABPI compliant.
4. As the Marketing Manager - Pharmaceutical, you will develop and implement brand and launch plans for UK and Ireland, working cross-functionally to communicate these, ensuring sales figures are achieved.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Marketing Manager - Pharmaceutical we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Science or Business related degree including Pharmacology, Chemistry, Life Science, Biology, Business or Marketing.
2. Proven industry experience in a Commercial Sales and Marketing roles within a Pharmaceutical or Speciality Generics organisation. A good knowledge of the NHS structure, Market Access and regulatory measures is also needed.
3. Practical experience with Product Launch, Marketing Strategy creation, Digital Marketing, Field Force Training within a Pharmaceuticals or Speciality Generics.
Key Words: Generics / speciality generics / pharmaceutical / NHS / UK / Ireland / Marketing Manager / Marketing Director / ABPI / Northern Ireland / Republic of Ireland / Market Access / Marketing Strategy / Sales and Marketing / Pharma / Big Pharma / Blue-chip / Sales Training
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Despina Kefala
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5630873
- Posted: 4th February 2019
- Expires: 4th March 2019