We are currently looking for a Pharmaceutical Sales Administrator to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Surrey area. As the Pharmaceutical Sales Administrator you will be responsible for communicating with wholesalers, suppliers and hospitals interested in purchasing pharmaceutical products.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Pharmaceutical Sales Administrator will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will liaise with UK pharmaceutical wholesalers, hospitals, manufacturers and suppliers and guide consumers through the whole sales process from quotation through to processing the order.
2. You will learn how to market a product and apply these skills to marketing a range of pharmaceutical products to prospective customers.
3. As the Pharmaceutical Sales Administrator, you will work regularly with Excel, Microsoft Word and manage a number of administrative tasks simultaneously
4. You will develop expert market knowledge of the pharmaceutical wholesale industry by researching competition and attending conferences that will require you to network and form connection with new potential clients.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Pharmaceutical Sales Administrator we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a science based subject such as Biology, Chemistry, Natural Sciences, Biochemistry, pharmaceutical sciences or other similar subjects.
2. Work experience in an administrative or sales role within a biotechnology, pharmaceutical, healthcare or life science company would be advantageous, but is not essential for the application.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with Microsoft Word and Excel is needed, along with strong communication skills and a results driven personality.
Key Words: Pharmaceutical / Pharmacy / Wholesale / Sales / Admin / Administrative / Surrey / Greater London / London / Hospitals / Time management / NHS / International / chemistry / biology / pharmaceutical sciences / biochemistry / healthcare / natural sciences
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Alex Dobson
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5630869
- Posted: 1st February 2019
- Expires: 1st March 2019