You become part of a fast expanding agrochemical business that's helping to improve the global food security. Due to internal promotions a position opened up for an experienced marketing/sales manager in Kenya. On a daily basis you will be managing 4 people in the team and have a lot of interaction with distributors, marketing and regulatory team.
You are actively trying to expand the presence of the company in your geographical area. Apart from Kenya you will also work with Uganda and Tanzania, giving you a lot of autonomy to make this territory grow. This territory contains a lot of high end farmers, making it a challenging and complex area, where there is loads of room for growth.
You will be responsible to make decision in regards of product position and new ways to enter this market. You can mainly work home-based with extensive travels through the country. Weekly or every fortnight you will be expected to visit the office in the Nairobi area.
To be successful:
* Very strong (10 years or more) marketing/Sales experience with Pesticides and/or fertilisers (nutrients)
* Good level of English
* Knowledge on how to do costing and pricing for products
* Living in Kenya and willing to travel extensively
* Good communication skills
* Able to manage people and work autonomous
In case you are interested, please respond to this advert with your up to date CV in Word or contact me: Xavier De Coker via phone numbers listed on our website and extension 3256. I'm also on LinkedIn so feel free to connect.
You MUST be eligible to work in Africa. Learn more
- Agency: NonStop Chemical
- Reference: xdc 192703.7
- Posted: 23rd January 2019
- Expires: 20th February 2019