Jim Gleeson is recruiting for a Medical Director for a permanent role with an innovative medical imaging company based in Bavaria.
Your role will be to oversee clinical studies for their products in order to gain CE / FDA certification.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Heading up the design of clinical trials in conjunction with clinical collaborators, medical advisors and CROs.
- Working closely with trial sites to ensure timely and high quality execution of studies.
- Developing, implementing and maintaining the company's clinical studies plan.
- Representation of the company at clinical conferences and presenting trial results.
- A medical degree.
- Proven experience in patient care (radiology, internal medicine or oncology ideally).
- An industry based background in the clinical development imaging devices.
- Very strong analytical and communication skills.
- Fluent English.
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL44487 in all correspondence.
You MUST be eligible to work in Germany. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Jim Gleeson
- Phone: 01438 743 047
- Reference: CL44487
- Posted: 23rd January 2019
- Expires: 20th February 2019