Andy Leake is looking for multiple Senior Statistical Programmers to join our client, an innovative Pharmaceutical company. This role will be based on-site in Hertfordshire on a permanent basis.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Lead statistical programming activities and provide end to end statistical programming support in planning, specifying, designing, developing and implementing statistical software solutions for the reporting and analysis of clinical trials.
- Providing statistical software and software documentation support to the Statistical Programming and Analysis team (SPA) in general and to specific clinical projects.
- You will be part of a functional team where your analyst skills will be valued and you will play a key role in driving projects forward.
- Ensure all programing activities are executed in a timely manner and to the required high reporting standards.
- Ensure that the objectives, standards, deadlines and other requirements set by management with respect to statistical software and software documentation are attained.
- Developing and documenting statistical programming standards in accordance with current statistical programming practices and regulatory authority requirements as well as programming, validating and documenting software following statistical programming standards and ensure its availability to users.
- Educated to a degree level preferably in IT, Life Sciences, Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics or other analytical field.
- Very good knowledge/experience of international clinical research and drug development.
- You must be someone who has strong communication and team working skills.
- You must be very experienced in the use of statistical software and can readily learn new software applications.
- You will require very good knowledge of SAS and/or R.
A full job spec is available upon request.
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL44359 in all correspondence.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Andy Leake
- Phone: 01438 743047
- Reference: CL44359
- Updated: 29th January 2019
- Expires: 26th February 2019