An exciting opportunity has become available for an Associate Director (Neuroscience) to join a leading Drug discovery organisation and to support the strategic leadership of our clients Bioscience Department in Nottingham. On offer is a competitive salary, an excellent and flexible benefits package which includes: private medical insurance with the option to add family members, pension Scheme, Life Assurance, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, relocation support and more.
My client offers expertise across a broad range of therapeutic areas and biological target areas.
The role is based at their location in Nottingham, easily commutable from main transport links. With a dynamic culture, rich history and sporting glory - Nottingham is one of the UK's top destinations.
Due to their continued growth, my client are looking for a high-calibre individual to support the strategic leadership of their Bioscience Department.
- High-level interaction with clients and other stakeholders.
- Project design and strategic oversight.
- Section development and project resource allocation.
- Qualified to PhD or equivalent, you will have significant senior commercial experience of a wide range of in vitro biology techniques supporting the delivery of biochemical and cellular assay work-streams in an integrated small molecule drug discovery environment.
- Candidates will have a core expertise in Enzymology and/or a Neuroscience therapeutic focus.
- A strategic understanding of external drug discovery practice is also vital.
- Excellent section-leadership abilities and commercial awareness with a proven track record in successful performance management and employee development.
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 44411 in all correspondence.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Naynesh Mistry
- Phone: 01246 457700
- Reference: 44411
- Posted: 14th January 2019
- Expires: 11th February 2019