Materials Co-Ordinator (Temp)
* Southeast of Cambridge
* £10/11 per Hr
* Estimated end date Dec.2019.
* Key Skills: Goods-in, distribution, picking, packing, shipping, logistics, ERP systems, 5S principles.
Are you familiar with GMP and fast paced environments?
Do you have the capability to help ensure the smooth running of a warehouse?
Do you want to be part of the team in global leader of the Bio-tech world?
My client, based in the Cambridgeshire area, is looking for someone with experience in a GMP regulated warehouse. The ideal candidate would have a reliable nature and a positive attitude.
In this role, your responsibilities will include:
* Receiving in bound shipments and storing them appropriately, as designated by the MRP.
* Perform picking and packing duties for customer orders.
* Perform stock takes and assist the maintenance of records.
To be considered for this role you have experience in the logistics/warehouse/distribution department of a scientific, technical, chemical or engineering company. Computer literacy and GMP familiarity is required as well.
If this role is of interest you are encouraged to apply, for more information contact Dominic Cappell on 01223 607857.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: SRG
- Reference: J30008
- Posted: 14th January 2019
- Expires: 21st January 2019