*** EXCITING ROLE for an experienced Downstream Processing Operator with GMP experience to join a leading Biotechnology organisation in the West Midlands***
Naynesh Mistry is currently recruiting for a Downstream Processing Operator to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company. My client is a leading international clinical and commercial manufacturer of biologics and pharmaceuticals and this role will be based in Staffordshire on a permanent basis.
Essential for this role is strong practical experience in the purification of biomolecules, and experience of working within a GMP environment. Direct experience of plasmid DNA purification will be advantageous.
Main responsibilities will include:
- To execute assigned programmes of GMP manufacturing in an efficient and compliant manner.
- To support Senior Scientist in scheduling and planning GMP manufacturing campaigns as required.
Qualifications, skills and experiences:
- Degree or PhD in Biomedicine, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Biochemical Engineering or equivalent qualification with practical laboratory expertise in a relevant technical area.
- The successful candidate must be flexible in their approach to work and willing to work additional hours including weekends to accommodate processing
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Science is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 44071 in all correspondence.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Naynesh Mistry
- Phone: 01246 457700
- Reference: 44071
- Posted: 14th January 2019
- Expires: 11th February 2019