Andy Leake is recruiting for a Global Study Manager (GSM) to join a world leading pharmaceutical company at their site based in Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire on a 12 month contract basis. Flexible home working is offered.
- Provide direction and leadership to one or more global study management teams.
- Contribute to the development and management of the study timelines, budget, risk and quality plans.
- Provide clinical operations expertise to ensure operational feasibility and delivery.
- Oversee forecasting of clincial/non-clinical supplies.
- Deliver the operaton elements of the study plans.
- Provide day to day operational management of CROs and vendors to ensure delivery against contracted scope of work.
- Identify areas of best practice and process improvements.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Life sciences degree or substantial clinical research experience.
- Good knowledge of ICH GCP is essential.
- Track record of delivery of the operational aspects of all stages of clinical studies and/or including monitoring or leading affiliate teams.
- Preferably global studies experience and ability to work in multi-cultural and geographically disperse teams.
- Project management expertise to include managing the operational parts of study including budgets and timelines.
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL44409 in all correspondence.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Andy Leake
- Phone: 01438 743047
- Reference: CL44409
- Posted: 14th January 2019
- Expires: 11th February 2019