Hendre at CK Clinical is recruiting for a Clinical Project Manager - Oncology to join a global pharmaceutical company committed to contributing to better healthcare in an office based position on a 12 month basis.
The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Serve as first point of contact to CROs and / or study sites, contributing to CRO monitoring plans and monitor training and providing oversight of vendor activities and quality.
- Executes study management activities including document review, data resolution and drug accountability.
- Track the progress of the studies using clinical trial management tools and systems.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Support employees by participating in project initiation, work transitions, and other development activities.
- Ensures quality data capture for assigned sites and escalates issues / concerns.
- Ensure that responsibilities are completed on schedule following established procedures and timelines.
To succeed in this role, you will come from an undergraduate or post graduate background in life science.
- Proven track record of Oncology trial experience in industry/CRO setting.
- Experience monitoring and providing oversight of CRO's.
A competitive day rate with a 12 month contract role, with opportunity to work remotely 1 to 2 days per week.
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL44378 in all correspondence.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Hendre Moolman
- Phone: 01438 743 047
- Reference: CL44378
- Posted: 14th January 2019
- Expires: 11th February 2019