Emily Mills at CK Group is recruiting for a Project Manager to join a company based in the Widnes area of the North West. This is a permanent role within the company and excellent salary and benefits package.
The role is based at our client's head office in Widnes in Cheshire, with excellent commuting links from the surrounding areas.
Our client is a forward thinking company who have developed a number of unique laser printing systems which will deliver something truly new to the printing sector and are currently in the process of commercialising their various solutions.
· Build, lead and motivate effective cross functional Product Development teams using internal and/or external resources, including:
o DataLase internal resources, including applied chemistry.
o Hardware Development, including Lasers and Optics.
o Associated Software Development (drivers etc).
o Product Management.
o Technical Writers.
o Field Service Technicians.
· Superior project management skills including mapping out project plans and ensuring that priorities are clearly defined. The individual will also need to have the ability to motivate teams of internal and external resources, to adhere to timelines and achieve milestones.
· Weekly and monthly reporting on the status of assigned projects, suitable for senior management review.
· Adherence with (and ongoing improvement of) Product Development processes.
· Project Management experience in hardware development and/or coatings development.
· Product Development experience, ideally in lasers/optics or packaging machinery.
· Customer-facing and Supplier-facing competencies.
· 5+ years Project Engineering / Product Development experience.
· Relevant technical experience (one or more of: lasers / optics / packaging machinery / coding and marking).
· Experience managing outside engineering resources (consultants and/or 3rd-party development companies).
· Ability to converse with people at all levels in an organisation and build rapport quickly.
· Experience with Intellectual Property an advantage.
· Experience with Regulatory Testing (UL, CE, etc) an advantage.
The client is offering the chance to join a fast paced team, with a yearly salary of up to £55,000 (dependant upon experience) plus a generous benefits package.
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference TC44406 in all correspondence.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Emily Mills
- Phone: 01246 457700
- Reference: TC44406
- Posted: 14th January 2019
- Expires: 11th February 2019