Sales Manager EMEA - Develop a Team - PVC
-- International Business Development --
I am currently working with a great client, a growing chemical company who is developing a strong presence in the market and are now covering the market on an international level, in the US, Germany, Asia and . After a successful development and becoming a market leader in the US and ASIA and Germany. My client is now looking for an experienced Sales expert to join their force and be in charge of the PVC additives market, covering a Global territory. In addition, for this position you will be responsible for a team of around 10 people who are based across the World.
For the team in Germany you will be working very closely with the head of business development, who will also be able to train and coach along side you to develop the Sales team. Working closely with the VP in the US, you will have the freedom to set up your team and lead it to a successful sales culture. The short reporting line also offers fast decision making power and autonomy to make changes in order to aid the business.
The main focus will be:
* Maintaining an existing network of suppliers
* Sourcing and developing new contacts and relationships
* Drive the business further from a distribution perspective
* Responsible for analysis of global supply market
* Developing an International team
In order to be successful for this position, the following requirements are a must:
* 10+ years Sales experience
* 3+ years management experience
* Track record of developing a successful team
* Experience working in the PVC market
* Fluent in German and English
* Willing to travel
This position is partly home based.
So if you would like to hear more, please contact me, Kelly Reinecke of NonStop Chemicals to find out more, or alternatively to apply, please send me a WORD copy of your CV. You can find all the information and contact details by visiting our website NonStop Recruitment Chemicals and you can reach me via our German contact number.
You MUST be eligible to work in Germany. Learn more
- Agency: NonStop Chemical
- Reference: KR.206210
- Posted: 13th January 2019
- Expires: 20th January 2019