Jade Stirk is recruiting for a QA Officer to work for a world-leading Contract Development and Manufacturing Organisation. The QA Officer will be working on site in Grangemouth on an initial 12 month contract.
As a QA Officer you will be responsible for a team of QA Officers and QA Technicians. You will act as the Quality Assurance contact for review of procedures, completed batch paperwork including manufacturing and analytical documentation.
You will also be responsible for:
- QA support for new projects.
- Dealing with batch record review change control, deviations, CAPA.
- Supporting customer audits and regulatory inspections.
- Ensuring appropriate QA Review of manufacturing, laboratory and associated documentation prior to the relevant disposition of products.
- Coordinating QA support for the introduction of new products, thus ensuring that all GxP documents are appropriate and all requirements are satisfied.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- A minimum of 3 years' experience within a GMP environment.
- Degree in a Science related subject or equivalent.
- A proven track record working in QA.
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 44349 in all correspondence.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Jade Stirk
- Phone: 0191 384 8905
- Reference: 44349
- Posted: 11th January 2019
- Expires: 8th February 2019