We are currently looking for a Data Analyst to join a Large Environmental company based in the Sheffield. The Data Analyst will be responsible for leading projects within the analytics's function by creating new reporting KPI's using SQL and Excel.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Data Analyst will be responsible for creating a suite of automated reports to use advanced analytics's in finding trends and patterns in data to help promote data lead business decision making:
1. The Data Analyst will rebuild an analytical tool to create a suite of automated reports and dashboards to analyse data in SQL, Excel to provide analysis to the business to improve efficiency and performance variables.
2. The role will identify measured KPI's within the business to help achieve environmentally focused objectives.
3. The analyst must be able to understand the end users of the created reports to ensure they are relevant and suitable.
4. The data analyst must be able to articulate technical solutions to non technical people
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Data Analyst we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Mathematical focused degree.
2. Proven coding experience either Excel and SQL.
3. A liking of problem solving and strong communication skills.
Key Words: Data Analysis Reports Excel SQL Python R Dashboards Reports
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Ben Hughes
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5630745
- Posted: 11th January 2019
- Expires: 8th February 2019