Title: R&D Operations Assistant
Contract: 6 months - Temporary
Start date: ASAP
Rate: £18,000 per annum equivalent
SRG are working in connection with a global producer of health, hygiene and home brands in Hull. They are looking for an R&D Operations Assistant to join their team which is primarily responsible for developing their throat lozenges products.
Responsibilities will include:
* Testing their products using HPLC and GC techniques
* Assisting with method development of analytical techniques
* Writing and maintaining regulatory dossiers in line with compliance
* Keeping accurate scientific records
* Educated to degree level - minimum of Bachelor's degree in a Chemistry/Pharmaceutical-related discipline
* Previous experience with HPLC and GC techniques is desired but not essential
* Excellent communication and teamwork skills
* Willing to learn new techniques and work to tight deadlines.
Please apply directly or call Rachael Usher if you have any questions regarding this position at 0161 868 2250.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: SRG
- Reference: J30088
- Updated: 14th January 2019
- Expires: 28th January 2019