Graeme Pallas at CK Group is recruiting for a QC Analyst to join a leading contract development and manufacturing organisation at their site located in Hertfordshire on an initial 6 month contract.
As a QC Analyst you will be responsible for performing product testing analysis on pharmaceutical samples using a range of analytical methods, including HPLC to cGMP.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Maintain and calibrate laboratory equipment.
- Quality laboratory equipment.
- Maintain laboratory quality systems in compliance with approved procedures.
- Support internal and external audit program.
To be considered for this QC Analyst position, you will have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Qualification in Chemistry or related subject.
- Experience working in a GMP regulated laboratory.
- Familiar HPLC analytical methods.
- Excellent communicator.
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 44389 in all correspondence.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Graeme Pallas
- Phone: 0191 384 8905
- Reference: 44389
- Posted: 11th January 2019
- Expires: 8th February 2019