Global Product Manager
A leading life sciences company are actively seeking to expand their product management team by appointing a Global Product Manager. This is a key role to be responsible for the development, launch and on market life cycle management of the organisations antibody products. You will also drive revenue performance of products and manage product performance, launches and product portfolio strategies to differentiate the client’s products in the marketplace.
Main responsibilities of the role:
• Responsibility/accountability for a portion of the product portfolio and global revenue
• Manage products throughout their lifecycle ensuring continuing commercial success of new products and pruning of old products
• Own the maintenance and growth of a portion of antibody portfolio business
• Drive marketing activities and development of sales tools to maximize product revenues
• Execute launch of new products according to Product Launch Excellence (PLE) process
• Develop product portfolio strategies including pricing, competition and market conditions
• Remain up to date with relevant regional markets on prices, competition and opportunities.
• Work with the Strategy and Innovations group on potential new product opportunities
• Work with R&D on new product development according to the PLE and APD process
The successful candidate will have extensive experience working in Medical Diagnostics Product Management or Marketing and/or Sales experience within the sector.
Candidates will also be educated to degree level (or equivalent) in relevant scientific discipline. Overall this a great opportunity to join a growing business, with career progression a big part of their success.
The role can be site based, or home working is an option. A willingness to travel – 25% of the time is required.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove that they are legally entitled to work in the UK. CY Partners Recruitment Ltd, trading as CY Partners is an Employment Business/Agency.
- Agency: CY Partners Recruitment
- Contact: Dan Younger
- Reference: CYGPM36
- Posted: 11th January 2019
- Expires: 8th February 2019