My client is an agrochemical company that is making both synthetic and biological crop protection products that are selling mainly outside of Europe. Due to growth they are looking for support on the registration department. As the company has a strong presence outside of Europe, they are very welcome to people Coming from abroad and looking to move to the Netherlands. This give you a chance to work abroad in an international environment. You will join a midsized office where the working language is English. Working in this environment will make you feel welcomed from the first day.
You will be dealing with product registrations for a variety of countries (mainly Africa, Latin Amerika and Asia), this makes it a challenging role where you will have to build very good relationships with the governmental bodies to make sure the product get's on the market.
To be successful:
* Registration experience with pesticide products, outside of Europe ideally
* Network with governmental agencies outside of Europe
* Fluency in English with good communication skills
* Living in the Limburg area (Netherlands) or willing to relocate
* Visa support can be discussed if your skills fit with what the company is looking for
In case you are interested, please respond to this advert with your up to date CV in Word or contact me: Xavier De Coker via phone numbers listed on our website and extension 3256. I'm also on LinkedIn so feel free to connect.
AGROCHEMICAL / AGRO / PESTICIDES / FERTILIZERS / BIOPESTICIDES / FUNGICIDES / PPP / CROP / REGULATORY / REGISTRATION / REGS / RA / NETHERLANDS / NL / HERBICIDES / PLANT PROTECION PRODUCT / PGR / FERTILIZERS
You MUST be eligible to work in Netherlands. Learn more
- Agency: NonStop Chemical
- Reference: xdc 179622.7
- Posted: 11th January 2019
- Expires: 8th February 2019