Are you experienced with mammalian cell cutlure techniques? Are you looking for an exciting position with a great company in Cambridgeshire? Are you open to a 12 months fixed term contract?
If you can answer yes to all three questions then this could be the role for you…
Senior Scientist (Mammalian Cell Culture)
12 months fixed term contract
Full Time Hours
My client is a leading Biotechnology company in the Cambridge area and they are currently looking for a Senior Scientist with extensive expertise within Cell Biology to join the team on a 12 months fixed term contract, working on custom projects for a range of external customers.
Key duties of the role will involve, managing the cell culture projects (including hands on work in the labs), managing and supporting junior team members and liaising with external customers to provide project updates. This is a senior level in which you will be managing junior team members and projects, however it is important to note the role is predominantly laboratory based.
To be eligible to apply for the position you must meet the following requirements:
- Be educated to at least BSc level in a Life Sciences subject
- Have extensive, hands-on experience working with mammalian cell cultures
- Be able to work independently within the laboratory (ideally with some supervisory experience)
- Be organised and able to work to tight deadlines
- Have excellent communication skills
Any experience working with hybridoma cell lines and/or experience in antibody generation would also be desirable
If this sounds like the role for you please apply below
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Reed Scientific
- Reference: X3-24788
- Posted: 11th January 2019
- Expires: 8th February 2019