The role will involve leading a team of technicians, senior technicians and laboratory assistants. The Laboratory focuses on endotoxin, sterility, bioburden, media preparation and microbiology analyses.
* Responsibility for providing and maintaining service excellence to customers. Providing professionalism and courtesy at a high level.
* To ensure all work in the laboratory is carried out in compliance with the Health and Safety policies, Good Laboratory Practice, ISO13485 (Current Revision), ISO17025 (Current Revision) accreditation requirements, internal procedures and in conjunction with the Senior Technicians and under the direction of the Laboratory Supervisor/ Management team
* Has specific and general responsibilities and authority in respect of the Quality System.
* Maintains accurate and sufficiently detailed records of all quality tests performed.
* Upholds relevant quality standards as set out in the controlled laboratory and QA procedures.
* Performs other related quality duties as assigned.
* Cleaning and washing of Laboratory glassware. Preparation and sterilisation of Laboratory media.
Performs microbiological techniques on customer product and other samples. Perform standard microbiological procedures and techniques, including, but not limited to: microbiological identifications, culture preparation and maintenance, LAL Endotoxin testing, bioburden, environmental, biological indicator (routine and validation), product inoculations and sterility testing
The ideal candidate will have knowledge of general microbiology techniques and GLP, degree in a science based subject preferably Biology. In addition to this, we are looking for someone that has management experience within a laboratory environment.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Matchtech
- Reference: EMP428665
- Posted: 11th January 2019
- Expires: 18th January 2019