Pharmaceutical Analyst (Shift)
Our SW based client manufacture a range of pharmaceutical products, they are actively looking for Pharmaceutical Analytical Chemist.
Duties for this position will include:-
- Performing a range of Analytical and Wet Chemistry / physical tests on Raw Materials / Finished Products using a range of techniques including HPLC, FT-IR
- Ensuring all work is conducted in accordance with GMP and other on-site standards
- Following SOPs, ensuring work is completed on time
- Liaising with other analytical / quality staff
Candidates should note that this role will involve working on a shift system earlies / late shift.
Applications are invited from candidates with a BSc in Chemistry (or related subject) together with previous suitable skills and experience - he / she would ideally have proven analytical experience.
This is a permanent role offering an attractive salary (depending on skills and experience) + shift allowance.
Role : Permanent
Location : SW
Salary : Attractive (depending on skills and experience) + shift allowance
For further Science Jobs visit www.sci-search.com
- Agency: SCI Recruitment for Scientists
- Contact: Martin Cove
- Phone: 01606 818290
- Reference: 20090
- Posted: 11th January 2019
- Expires: 8th February 2019