An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Project Engineer from a hands on background who will be designing plant layout, liaising with customers and creating dispatch lists.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for an organisation that are dominating their market place, with huge expansion plans, fantastic training and enviable retention of staff.
As the Project Engineer you will be responsible for:
* Designing of plant layout based on contract and sales information
* Specifying all plant services requirements to customers
* Providing technical information to enable purchasing department to buy equipment
To be successful in the role of Project Engineer you will have the following skills and experience:
* Hands on experience ideally either installing or mainintaining plant machinery
* CAD layout experience, has an understanding of how plant machinery goes together
* Liaising with customer and project planning experience
In return, you will receive a competitive salary of £30,000 - £35,000 depending on experience and an industry leading benefits package. There's other none tangible benefits such as commitment to your development.
To apply for the position of Project Engineer, please send your CV to Gabrielle Beaver via the 'apply now' button.
***PLEASE NOTE: interviews will be taking place over the next 2 weeks***
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment agency with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: JAM Recruitment
- Reference: BBBH70875
- Posted: 11th January 2019
- Expires: 18th January 2019