Graeme Pallas at CK Group is recruiting for a QC Microbiologist to join multinational pharmaceutical organisation at their manufacturing facility located in Haverhill on an initial 1 year contract.
Our client specialises in the development and manufacture of drug products that are to be used in the treatment of severe diseases.
This role is located in Haverhill in Suffolk.
The successful Microbiologist will be responsible for performing Quality Control Microbiological analysis as well as performing environmental monitoring of controlled areas.
Your main duties will be:
- Sampling and Testing of water, raw materials, drug substances and drug products, including Biobuden testing.
- Documenting all Micro testing data and results according to cGMP.
- Cleaning and disinfection of the laboratory and equipment.
The ideal candidate for this role will have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Qualification in Microbiology or related subject.
- Proven experience in a microbiological laboratory and aseptic technique.
- Working knowledge of cGMP.
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 44262 in all correspondence.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Graeme Pallas
- Phone: 0191 384 8905
- Reference: 44262
- Posted: 11th January 2019
- Expires: 8th February 2019