We are currently looking for a Territory Sales Manager - London to join a leading UK Laboratory Products organisation that has many exclusive contracts with their manufacturers.
With over 25 years in the industry this family run company has grown year on year and is known for its fun atmosphere and tight knit team our client has fantastic employee retention and an even better bonus scheme.
As the Territory Sales Manager - London you will be responsible for managing and developing a very lucrative territory with flagship academic and industry accounts.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Territory Sales Manager - London will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
Selling Laboratory Consumables, Chemicals, Reagents and Equipment across Academic, Biotech, Pharma and Industry accounts
Manage and further develop the current territory whilst maintaining strong client relationships. Conduct demonstrations and train customers on how to use the products
Secure new business through proactive Business Development activity including attending industry relevant conferences and exhibitions
As the Territory Sales Manager - London you will work with close collaboration with the sales team and products specialists
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Territory Sales Manager - London we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a technical or business subject such as Life Science, Chemistry, Engineering, Business or Environmental.
2. Proven industry experience in Scientific Sales role, selling products such as chemicals, instruments, consumables, reagent's and capital equipment. You should also have experience selling into Academia, Research, Biotech, Clinical, Pharma or Industrial Laboratory environments
3. Motivated with excellent communication skills, along with a full valid UK driving licence
Key Words: Laboratory, Consumables, Equipment, Chemicals, Reagents, Pharma, Academic, Industrial, Biotech, Research, Chemistry, Life Science, Sales, Account Manager, Territory Manager, Business Development, Laboratory, Area Sales Manager - London, London, Hertfordshire, Kent, Cambridge, Oxford, Buckinghamshire, Sussex, Surrey
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Despina Kefala
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5630692
- Posted: 10th January 2019
- Expires: 7th February 2019