We are currently looking for a Method Development and Validation Specialist to join a leading company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Method Development and Validation Specialist you will be responsible for developing, establishing and validating appropriate analytical methods as well as carrying out validation of new laboratory equipment and the re-validation of existing equipment within the QC Chemistry Laboratory.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Method Development and Validation Specialist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Method Development and Validation Specialist you will develop, establish and validate appropriate analytical methods as agreed with the Technical Development manager.
2. You will prepare study protocols, progress and final reports on Method and equipment validation projects on an agreed basis. You will prepare and implement project control charts and manage the progress of projects as well as providing efficient means of attaining the project objectives and project specifications.
3. As the Method Development and Validation Specialist you will supervise and plan the activity of technical staff involved in the projects as well as train key personnel at in the use of any new analytical methods or equipment.
4. You will provide analytical support for non-routine test methods and troubleshooting in the QC Chemistry team and ensure that when problems occur these do not impact the QC Chemistry function.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Method Development and Validation Specialist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a scientific discipline and significant relevant laboratory experience within the Pharmaceutical industry.
2. Proven industry experience in analytical method and equipment validation and an understanding of the principles involved in the validation cycle including DQ, IQ, OQ and PQ.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with a wide range of analytical methods and techniques and experience of troubleshooting analytical method and equipment issues. As well as working knowledge of GMP.
4. Industry experience of project management, as well as the supervision of staff.
Key Words: Analytical, Development, Validation, Specialist, Equipment, GMP, DQ, IQ, OQ and PQ.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Edward McNulty
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5630725
- Posted: 10th January 2019
- Expires: 7th February 2019