Jim Gleeson is recruiting for a permanent Proposals and Contracts Manager for a long established and successful Clinical Research Organisation, to be based at their offices in Hertfordshire.
Your role will be to take ownership of all proposals and commercial contracts, ensuring timely completion, highest quality and that client needs are addressed.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Being responsible for all aspects of quotes, proposals, RFI development and contract development and review.
- Reviewing RFI and quite requests to ensure full understanding of client needs.
- Being the main point of contact for client contract and proposal requests.
- Working with a range of other functions to compile proposal responses.
- Contracts and or proposals experience gained within a CRO environment.
- Strong organisational and planning skills.
- Commercial awareness and customer focus.
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL44348 in all correspondence.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Jim Gleeson
- Phone: 01438 743 047
- Reference: CL44348
- Posted: 10th January 2019
- Expires: 7th February 2019