Are you a motivated graduate looking for a role where you can make a difference?
Are you financially driven, and looking to be rewarded well for the hard work you put in?
Hyper Recruitment Solutions is a specialist and highly compliant recruitment consultancy that's dedicated to the science and technology sectors. We are currently expanding our Edinburgh office and are looking to hire a Graduate Recruitment Consultant. We would like to speak with ambitious and driven individuals looking to make their mark in a recruitment with a well respected and reputable company. Our company has grown year on year since it was established in 2012 and are currently experiencing an exciting period of growth.
You will join a well established team of successful Recruitment Professionals and will be provided all the training required to become a successful and independent Recruitment Professional yourself.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your role as Graduate Recruitment Consultant will be dynamic and varied, and every day will be different. The key aspects of the role are listed below:
1. Client business development and sales lead generation.
2. Relationship management and interviewing.
3. Managing a busy portfolio of client projects.
4. Research and market-mapping.
5. You will be part of a team and will have a combination of individual and team targets.
6. Client meetings for both new and existing contacts.
Your earning potential as a Graduate Recruitment Consultant is in your hands! You will be paid a salary and uncapped commission based upon your sales. We also run internal company rewards schemes where you will have the opportunity to get involved with weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual sales incentives.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Graduate Recruitment Consultant we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Degree in a Sciences or Business discipline. We will also consider applications from those without a degree with some relevant work experience.
2. Previous working experience from either part-time employment, internship or placement year. We would also be very interested in hearing from those with prior sales experience.
3. We would also be particularly interested in hearing from those with current/prior sporting successes or those who have travelled or lived/worked abroad.
Key Words: Sales | Consultant | Professional | Business | Graduate Sales | Sciences | Client facing | Targets | Teamwork | Commission | Rewards
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Eve Hegarty
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5048
- Posted: 10th January 2019
- Expires: 7th February 2019