JOB TITLE: R&D Formulation Assistant.
Contract: 12 Month FTC.
Salary: Highly Competitive.
SRG are currently working with a globally renowned FMCG company based in Hull, with an extensive product range within the home, health, and hygiene industries. They currently have an entry-level vacancy for an R&D Formulation Assistant to join their R&D Operations team, responsible for the delivery of existing product development.
* Supporting formulation development for household products and evaluating laboratory scale, process scale up, and validation.
* Delivery of assigned projects and activities for existing product development, and supporting global roll-out of existing products for public supply and UK TV advertisement.
* Troubleshooting formulation related issues to ensure continuous availability and suitability of products in the market.
* Conducting wet formulation work and ability testing, and ensuring compliance to legislative, health and safety, and environmental requirements.
* Writing of technical reports, and relaying findings and feedback within internal meetings.
* Minimum of a BSc qualification in Chemistry or a related scientific discipline.
* Relevant experience of formulation/product development is preferable.
* Results-orientated attitude, with competency with troubleshooting.
This is an excellent opportunity for recent graduate looking for their first role within industry, and a determination to gain experience within the healthcare sector.
Apply direct today, or call Nathan McCarron on 0161 868 2234 to discuss.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: SRG
- Reference: J30038
- Posted: 10th January 2019
- Expires: 17th January 2019