Rob Walker is recruiting for an Part Time Shift Laboratory Technician to join a leading speciality chemical organisation in Bradford on a temporary basis. This is a project based role and will involve working 3 days a week in Bradford and Scotland.
Duties of the Adhoc Shift Laboratory Technician role will include:
- Testing additives.
- Basic formulation.
- Equipment calibration.
As an Adhoc Shift Laboratory Technician, you will have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Ideally pour point analysis experience.
- Previous laboratory experience.
- Minimum HNC Chemistry qualification or equivalent.
- Flexible worker.
* Please note*
- Some shifts in Scotland will involve working nights.
- You must have a full UK driving licence to be considered for this role.
- Travel, meal and accommodation expenses are covered when in Scotland.
- You will only be paid for the hours you work.
- Rate of pay will be £9.51 per hour for hours worked between 08:30 - 16:30, and £11.62 per hour for hours worked outside this and during all shift work.
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 44379 in all correspondence.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Robert Walker
- Phone: 01246 457700
- Reference: 44379
- Posted: 10th January 2019
- Expires: 7th February 2019