Mary Bolt at CK Clinical is recruiting for an MSL - Oncology to join a global pharmaceutical company committed to contributing to better healthcare in a field based position on a permanent basis. This position can cover the North or Mid-UK territory.
Our client is a global Pharmaceutical company who place patients and their families at the forefront of everything they do.
The role is based at our client's site in Hertfordshire which is commutable from many towns from Middlesex to Cambridgeshire. There are good road and public transport networks and London is easily reachable. Hertfordshire boasts many landmarks as well as beautiful countryside.
The main purpose of the role will be:
- To communicate scientific information to healthcare professionals (HCPs) and other relevant decision makers (ORDM) and provide support to the country medical and commercial teams in liaising with external specialists and other HCPs. This includes supporting scientific meetings, giving lectures/seminars, supporting Investigator Initiated Studies (IISs), PCU funded studies and KOL interaction.
- Identify opportunities to support HCPs across a range of non-promotional activities.
- Attend and/or present at meetings, advisory boards and scientific conferences to represent the company and to further individual and company scientific knowledge.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Participation in the development and execution of the phase IV plan and supporting HCP mapping and pre-launch activities for new OBG products.
- Contributing as part of Medical Affairs to the overall strategy for engaging key scientific leaders as well as opinion leader development through appropriate Medical projects.
- Briefing or training a KOL to present regarding an oncology asset in an educational and/or promotional setting and providing Medical Affairs support and education of the sales team as required.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Bachelor degree in pharmacy, life sciences or a related field, PhD/Master's or Medical Degree desirable.
- Demonstrated high performance in a Medical Science Liaison role. Previous experience of working within the Oncology therapeutic area would be beneficial.
- Awareness of the legal and ethical issues affecting the provision of information at country level.
- Excellent communication skills including presentation skills.
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL44311 in all correspondence.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Mary Bolt
- Phone: 01438 743047
- Reference: CL44311
- Posted: 10th January 2019
- Expires: 7th February 2019