George Truman is recruiting for a Senior Quality Engineer to join a leading medical device company based in Warwickshire. This is an opportunity to join an exciting and dynamic company who are at the forefront of medical science. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an innovative company on a permanent basis who are set to positively affect patients lives.
The responsibilities of the Senior Quality Engineer will be:
· Responsible for review and acceptance procedure of protocols and reports into a document control system.
· Responsible for QA review of specifications and technical drawings required by the supply chain for manufacture of the SC+.
· Technical authoring of QA documents, i.e. quality agreements.
· Raising problem reports, non conformity reports, corrective action and preventative actions to address product quality concerns and or /QMS concerns.
· Lead problem resolution sessions.
· Support, Mentor and develop Quality Engineers, Technicians and Analysts.
· All activities generally undertaken by a QA department.
The Senior Quality Engineer should have the following skills and experience:
· Educated to degree level in a related Engineering/Science discipline.
· Previous experience of leading internal and external audits.
· Minimum of 5 years' experience of working within Medical devices.
· Transferable IT skills including eQMS.
· Willingness and flexibility to attend supplier sites, possibly for extended periods (UK and International).
· Experience in medical device process V&V.
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference TC44373 in all correspondence.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: George Truman
- Phone: 01246 457700
- Reference: TC44373
- Updated: 22nd January 2019
- Expires: 19th February 2019