Lucy Stendall at CK Group is recruiting for a Medical Compliance Manager to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Cambridge on an initial 3 month contract basis, with the possibility to extend further.
Our client is a global pharmaceutical company with a large presence and multiple sites in the UK. They produce innovative medicines across a range of therapeutic areas to enhance the health and lives of their patients.
Luton is a large town in the South East of England located 32 miles north of London.
• To review and validate agreed materials and activities within area(s) of defined Brand accountability, as defined by local SOPs.
• To maintain key processes supporting the review and approval of promotional and relevant non-promotional materials and activities to ensure compliance with codes of conduct/practice, internal standards and local legislation.
• Provide systems support where required.
• Signatory activities, Process Management, Maintenance of high standards and compliance, Administration.
• Ensure compliance of all Governance Framework (CDTI) and ABPI.
Additional key duties include:
• Ensure that the company's activities comply with standards for medical governance and duty of care
• Drive intelligent compliance through adherence to the ABPI Code of Practice.
• Act as Medical Compliance Manager for designated brands, using judgement, market ethical knowledge and internal guidance against pre-defined, principles-based criteria for final approval
• Review and approve promotional materials and events, with a focus on materials and activities developed above country
• Review and approve specified non-promotional materials and events
• Review and approve Global activities
• Promote best practice by sharing successes and by helping to identify/resolve issues with other Brand teams
• Support Marketing (Brand) and Sales teams with advice on promotional and certain non-promotional activities with respect to regulatory and Code of Practice compliance
• Support Marketing (Brand) and Sales teams with advice on compliance and signatory process management
• Ensure local regulatory and intercompany undertakings are captured in brand offerings.
• Registered Physician (preferably GMC) or Pharmacist (member of General Pharmaceutical Council of GB) is essential
• Experience of managing processes, procedures and guidance
• Good track record in terms of integrity and personal reputation
• Evidence of effective team working and accountability
• Patient and customer insight through experience in the NHS
• Highly developed communication skills linked to strong interpersonal skills.
• Member/Fellow of a Royal College or the Royal Pharmaceutical Society would be desirable
• Previous experience working in a compliance environment
• An understanding of the ABPI Code of Practice
• An understanding of commercialisation processes/marketing activities and needs surrounding the effective promotion of drug products.
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 44366 in all correspondence.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Lucy Stendall
- Phone: 01246 457733
- Reference: 44366
- Updated: 9th January 2019
- Expires: 6th February 2019