A leading company within biotechnoly industry is currently looking for a team leader in USP development who will responsible for cell culture process development and cell clarification activities to optimise MAbs production processes and define process parameters, limits and ranges whilst providing expert technical and scientific guidance to less experienced and/or new members of the Process Development team.
We are looking for a reliable professional who is seeking a new challenge. A professional who will encourage initiative, a creative thinker who can turn theoretical ideas into practical actions. A specialist who works and thinks in a lean and agile manner and encourages this in others. A role model for own team and others in terms of helping to create an enjoyable, high energy and inspiring work environment.
This opportunity will allow you to work in a fantastic work environment, wonderfully equipped and professionally inspiring. You will have the pleasure to work in a multicultural environment with skilled professionals who come from diverse places of the globe. You will interact with various departments and have a strategic position within the company.
Above all this, you will live in an amazing country: ICELAND, you will enjoy a peaceful nation which ranks one of the top regarding quality of life. Either known as "The Land of Fire and Ice" or the land of light and darkness, you will have the outstanding opportunity to live in a atypical place in which you can live interesting adventures.
If you are at all seduced by the country and would love to pursue your career within a leading company, this opportunity might be the perfect one.
* Develop, scale up, and troubleshoot cell culture and primary recovery of monoclonal antibody products (use of both QbD and DoE approach).
* Evaluate the productivity of cell lines, feed strategies, and process control parameters in small and medium sized bioreactors
* Develop media and feed formulations, optimise bioreactor conditions, and demonstrate scalability of the processes
* Ensure accurate and complete documentation of lab activities and write appropriate technical reports for successful regulatory submission
* Provide technical and scientific guidance to team members to optimise monoclonal antibody production
* Maintain leading-edge knowledge and understanding of new technologies and innovations in the field of MAb cell culture and production and proactively share knowledge for the benefit of others.
* A key contributor in ensuring the USP Development suite and equipment is maintained in a state of Inspection readiness at all times.
* As a Subject Matter Expert, contribute to successful commercial Pre-Approval Inspections (PAIs), regular Audits and any other interaction with regulatory agencies as required.
* Continually identify process improvement and waste elimination opportunities to help create and maintain a lean, flexible and agile manufacturing facility.
* PhD + / relevant scientific discipline
* Experience with large scale cell culture and bioreactor operations
* GMP environment
* DOE software
* Technical proficiency
* Scientific creativity
* Collaborative approach
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Experience in direct management
* Ability to prioritize multiple projects and consistently meet deadlines
* Excellent problem-solving skills as well as time management and organisational skills
* Willingness to work extended and, at times unusual hours to meet business needs.
If that opportunity caught your attention, send your CV in MS WORD format in order to be included in the recruitment process or give me a call for more information.
Ayss METIN > Recruitment consultant and head hunter
+44 20 79 40 21 05
+33 1 76 75 33 40
NonStop Pharma is a recruitment agency specialised in the pharmaceutical industry that covers the European markets. The specialists within our company have developed an extensive network, giving them access to a substantial visibility as to the opportunities available within the various fields related to the pharmaceutical industry. Visit out WebSite https://www.nonstop-recruitment.com/pharma/ to learn more.
You MUST be eligible to work in Iceland. Learn more
- Agency: NonStop Chemical
- Reference: A.M.206275.2
- Posted: 9th January 2019
- Expires: 16th January 2019