We have a number of openings for Pilot Plant Chemists (12-hour Shift Work) at a global CMO pharmaceutical company. This is a fantastic entry-level position for graduates with the opportunity to gain industry exposure in a GMP environment.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- Produce large scale development for a number of different drug products using a variety of equipment running multiple chemical syntheses on Plant
- Operate pilot plant reactors and equipment and ensure compliance with current procedures
- Ensure that all written instructions/directions are followed
- Carry out routine maintenance and re-configuration to reaction vessels and ensure timely and efficient production
- Comply with Health and Safety procedures to maintain high standards of safety, hygiene and quality
- Report and record any irregularities and environmental monitoring, complete all documents and support Corrective Actions
- Participate in training schemes to continuously improve high standards and working practices
Ideal Skills & Qualifications:
- A Level/BTEC/HND/HNC/National Diploma in Chemistry; or related discipline
- Flexible and adaptable (must be open to shift work)
- Good planning, organizational and time management skills
You will be working for a well-established global company with state-of-the-art facilities. You will receive a highly competitive salary with excellent company benefits.
If you are interested or have any questions about this role, feel free to contact Harriet at CY Partners (0191 477 4733).
- Agency: CY Partners
- Contact: Harriet Mak
- Phone: 0191 477 4733
- Reference: HMPOSS
- Updated: 1st April 2019
- Expires: 29th April 2019