We have a fantastic new opening for a Formulation Technical Project Leader at a global Pharmaceutical CMO in Oxfordshire. The ideal candidate will be responsible for managing and leading projects within the pharmaceutical and preclinical development business line.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- Responsible for multidisciplinary pharmaceutical development projects (resource planning) to deliver to defined targets
- Provide support to Business Development and the Director on technical scoping for integrated projects
- Supervise standalone projects with different active principles or formulations
- Provide technical expertise, guidance and troubleshooting to junior Research Scientists
- Drive strategies to deliver high quality standards On Time in Full to support early clinical development programs
- Responsible for documentation, reports and presentations (internal and external)
- Coach, develop and manage project staff to ensure best laboratory practices
Ideal Skills and Qualifications:
- PhD or MSc in Pharmaceutics or Life Sciences (or related discipline)
- Previous industrial experience and technical expertise within Formulation Development and Drug Product Formulation, specifically preclinical development/screening (oral and parenteral routes)
- Proven exposure in a CRO/CMO environment
- Leadership experience with management skills would be an advantage
- Proficient in complex multidisciplinary project management with the ability to anticipate problems
- Strong business development and commercial acumen
- Excellent planning, organizational and time management skills
- Ability to prioritise multiple expectations and work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
You will be working for a well-established global company with state-of-the-art facilities. You will receive a highly competitive salary with excellent company benefits.
If you are interested or have any questions about this role, feel free to contact Harriet at CY Partners.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove that they are legally entitled to work in the UK. CY Partners Recruitment Ltd, trading as CY Partners is an Employment Business/Agency.
- Agency: CY Partners
- Contact: Harriet Mak
- Phone: 01914774733
- Reference: HMFormTL
- Updated: 1st April 2019
- Expires: 29th April 2019