An excellent opportunity has arisen for a graduate Product Testing Analyst to join to a global pharmaceutical company, based at their site in Northumberland.
The ideal candidate will have a degree (or equivalent) in chemistry, pharmaceutical sciences or related. This is an ideal opportunity to gain some excellent hands-on experience in a laboratory and carries the benefits of working for a global organisation.
As a Product Testing Analyst your duties would involve:
- To test product to pre-determined quality standards to meet defined timelines whilst maintaining the highest level of right first time, compliance and current GMP.
- Ensure laboratory deviations/abnormal occurrences are performed within the time frame required and according to the SOPs and to ensure all corrective actions/recommendations are completed within the agreed time frame.
- Performing analytical testing including HPLC, GC and Wet Chemistry
Full training provided
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, apply now with your CV, and feel free to contact Sara Boston at CY Partners for more information.
- Agency: CY Partners Recruitment
- Contact: Sara Boston
- Posted: 9th January 2019
- Expires: 6th February 2019