CY Partners are pleased to announce an exciting new opportunity for a globally recognised company based in the North East.
The role will involve:
- Leading a small team of quality specialists in the documented validation compliance of equipment within a GxP regulated environment
- Implementation and management of a system to meet UK and US regulatory requirements
- Acting as Subject Matter Expert (SME) during regulatory and customer audits.
- Strong focus on delivery, technical and regulatory content and quality.
- Responsibility for the direction and strategic decision making of site validation.
- Supporting NPI (products and processes) by advising on qualification/validation activities of modified and new systems
- A Degree/Masters/PhD in a relevant scientific discipline and/or comparable experience
- Thorough understanding and experience applying EU and US GMP and /or GLP regulations.
- Extremely organised approach is required coupled with the ability to influence without authority.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills coupled with the ability to prioritise multiple tasks and have the confidence to challenge existing systems & processes.
- Competent in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
The successful candidate will be an organised, logical thinker and effective problem solver. They will also be able to demonstrate examples of successfully leading teams in problem solving activities.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove that they are legally entitled to work in the UK. CY Partners Recruitment Ltd, trading as CY Partners is an Employment Business/Agency.
- Agency: CY Partners Recruitment
- Contact: Sara Boston
- Posted: 9th January 2019
- Expires: 6th February 2019