We have an urgent requirement for a QA Officer to join a leading pharmaceutical company based near Newcastle upon Tyne. The position is initially on a 12 month FTC.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
· Provide GMP input to commercial manufacturing including review of manufacturing and testing records, review and approval of changes, specifications, SOPs and other procedures.
· Support customer related QA activities and interactions as required.
· Participate in quality related investigations and develop effective CAPAs in order to resolve production, customer and audit issues.
· Review records and other documentation and support or perform batch dispositions as required.
· Be involved with internal and external audits as required.
· Be involved with the preparation and hosting of customer audits and regulatory inspections.
· Support the ongoing continuous improvement of site GMP compliance.
The successful candidate must be educated to degree level in a scientific discipline and have supplemented this knowledge by developing a successful career in QA in a pharmaceutical GMP environment. Experience of working in QA in a commercial GMP manufacturing site would be advantageous.
If you would like more information on this role please call Sara on 0191 477 4733.
- Agency: CY Partners Recruitment
- Contact: Sara Boston
- Posted: 9th January 2019
- Expires: 6th February 2019