The roles are new addition to the analytical team within this contract research organisation based in Loughborough.
They are currently in the middle of expanding the current site in Loughborough with plans for further expansion in the coming years.
They deal mostly with pharmaceutical customers and this will be the majority of the work you will be involved in although they do offer a variety of other testing and resarch options to their customers.
The role is a full time permanent role and salary is awarde depending on experience.
What your responsibilities will be:
* Chemical analysis of raw materials, intermediates and products according to set procedures and methods.
* Prepare reagents, mobile phase and solutions according to set procedures and pharmacopoeial methods.
* Compile completed analytical documentation in accordance with internal procedures and contract customer requirements.
* Assist in the maintenance of stock levels of chemicals and reagents in the laboratories.
* Maintain accurate records of all work undertaken.
* Carry out the analysis of stability samples according to the requirements of the stability protocols.
* Carry out method development or validation activities for analytical methods to pharmacopoeial and regulatory guidelines.
* Review analytical documentation, which has been completed by other analytical personnel.
* Adhere to laboratory procedures and systems when conducting all analyses.
* Maintain the systems within the laboratory according to GMP and internal procedures.
* Conduct internal laboratory audits as required.
* To perform any other duties deemed appropriate by their Manager
Being flexible with the work you undertake and collaborating with team members and different departments will be essential. Due to the nature of contract research organisations, you will be working on various projects which are specific to each customer's needs.
As your work will prdominently project based, there may also be occasions that you will be required to work outside of normal working hours to ensure on time delivery of projects.
What skills and experience I'm looking for:
* Degree in Chemistry, Analytical Chemistry or related Scientific subject with a large chemistry portion.
* Experience in a variety of analytical techniques including HPLC, GC, LC-MS, UV, IR or dissolution analysis.
* Experience working within a GMP laboratory, preferebly within a contract research organisation or pharmaceutical environment.
If you beleive you would be a good fit for this role but have some questions, feel free to give me a call on 01489882556
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Matchtech
- Contact: Jacob Willmore
- Phone: 01489 882 556
- Reference: EMP428396
- Posted: 8th January 2019
- Expires: 29th January 2019