We are currently looking for a Data Manager to join an IT Applications team within a leading company based in the Goole, East Riding of Yorkshire area. As the Data Manager you will be responsible for:
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Data Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Data Manager you will play a key role in modelling the future of the data architecture and data systems design within the company
2. You will manage a small team of 3 SAP analysts to deliver and develop master data management processes
3. As the Data Manager you will also play a pivotal role in defining and delivering the transformation of digital, web and CRM environments
4. You will be working with data architecture, information architecture, data models and SAP Master Data.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Data Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a technical, IT or computer related discipline, or relevant experience in a similar role such as Data Manager, Data Architect, Data Engineer or similar.
2. Proven industry experience working with data and information architecture or system design
3. A working knowledge and practical experience working as a Data Manager / Architect, leading a team and experience with SAP Master Data or similar.
Key Words: Data Manager, team lead, CRM, digital, web, architecture, information architecture, data architecture, SAP Master Data, system design.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Bethany Cornwell
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J562950
- Posted: 4th January 2019
- Expires: 1st February 2019