Natalie Wood is recruiting for a Business Assistant to join one of the world's most diversified trading, investment & services companies. This is a permanent, office-based role based in Manchester and offers an excellent salary and benefits package.
Key Responsibilities of the Technical Administrator:
· Under the supervision of the Head of Adhesives Business Development, provide general business support to a team of chemicals/adhesives business professionals in office/laboratory environment.
· Provide general office duties such as scheduling and diarising meetings, organizing expenses processing and payment of invoices, ordering materials, stock control of office/laboratory consumables, photocopying, scanning, answering general queries, maintaining databases and records, event organization and other ad hoc office duties.
· Support the team for customer/vendor/product registration on SAP system and handle purchase/sales orders according to the companies internal procedures.
· Take up roles of First Aider and Fire Marshall and support safe operation of the laboratory.
· Communicate effectively through phone, email, and other correspondence with customers, suppliers, facility management, colleagues and other members of the business.
· A bright and energetic professional, with a flexible approach who enjoys a demanding business environment and works well under pressure.
· Well-organized with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
· A hard working team player with a positive attitude and a willingness to assist all members of the team.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Familiarity with ERP system such as SAP is required. (Training is offered as necessary)
· Good language skills. Fluency in English is essential; other European language skills advantageous.
· Strong IT skills, including using Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
· Knowledge and working experience of order processing duties for chemicals/adhesives materials will be advantageous.
At least 2 years' experience in an administrative assistant, customer service environment or similar.
Candidates should be educated to degree level or vocational diploma.
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 44257 in all correspondence.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Contact: Natalie Wood
- Phone: 01246 457700
- Reference: 44257
- Posted: 21st December 2018
- Expires: 18th January 2019