What we are looking for:
NuVision is looking for an exceptional and committed junior biological scientist to join the manufacturing and product development team to support manufacturing of Omnigen. The internship will be based in the MediCity facilities. The successful candidate will contribute to routine manufacturing and quality control of Omnigen, whilst contributing to the day to day operational activity of our high-tech clean room manufacturing facilities. Outstanding A-level applicants will be considered for the post.
- Supporting Omnigen manufacturing, under sterile and aseptic conditions and to quality-controlled standards
- Follow standard operating procedures and ensure good documentation records.
- Running and maintaining clean room equipment.
- Maintaining and cleaning a GMP clean room facility.
- Packaging and labeling quality assurance approved product
- Processing orders for clinical distribution.
- Maintaining laboratory consumables and reagent stocks through track and trace systems.
- Working with and process human tissues to regulatory standards
- Accurately record laboratory data in line with Human Tissue Authority regulatory requirement
- Carrying out routine environment data collection for regulatory purposes.
You will receive extensive on the job training and support in clean room manufacturing environment. So, who are we looking for?
- Ideally have a degree in science subject or A-levels in Science based subjects.
- Ability to follow instructions written and verbal.
- Great time management skills
- Attention to detail
- Problem solving abilities and a 'can do' attitude
- Positive and committed work ethic, with strong career aspirations in science and industry
- Good communication skills, in person and electronically
- An inquisitive and driven nature!
Please direct all enquiries and applications in the form of a cover letter and a CV to be sent to Maria Mendoza, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Employer: NuVision
- Contact: Maria Mendoza
- Phone: 0115 784 0120
- Updated: 10th January 2019
- Expires: 25th January 2019