Hyper Recruitment Solutions (HRS) are searching for a Head of Business Development to join a leading BioPharmaceutical organisation based in Wiltshire area. As the Head of Business Development you will be responsible for setting business strategy and delivering commercial goals and business growth.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
As the Head of Business Development you will report to the Managing Director and your responsibilities will include:
1. Deliver an effect commercial strategy to grow all revenue channels including contract manufacturing, technology alliances and commercial manufactured products.
2. Responsible for managing and nurturing relationships of key customers, collaborators and stakeholders, providing the alliance management needed to maintain and promote these relationships.
3. As the Head of Business Development, you will work with the legal team to formulate and negotiate customer service and supply contracts. You will also advise on the potential of arising Intellectual Property and assist in the maintenance and protection of such agreements.
4. Lead a team of 4 commercial managers across a global life sciences and pharmaceutical customer base.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Head of Business Development we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Science related subject such as Biochemistry, Pharmaceutical, Biology or Biochemical Engineering. An MSc or PhD is preferred.
2. Proven industry experience and a track record in a Commercial Sales / Business Development role, within a Biotechnology, Biopharmaceutical or CMO business.
3. Technical sales experience of delivering contract pharmaceutical services agreements is essential for this role.
Key Words: BioPharmaceutical / Contract Manufacturing / Contract Development / Pharmaceutical / CMO / CDMO / Business Development / Alliance Management / Networking / Stakeholder Management / IP / Intellectual Property / Trademark / Sales / Business Management / Technology Transfer / Out-Licensing / / Wiltshire
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Andrew Davis
- Phone: 0203 910 2980
- Reference: J5630547
- Updated: 7th January 2019
- Expires: 4th February 2019