An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Project Buyer who will be responsible for coordinating Purchasing activity in relation to NPI.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for an organisation that are dominating their market place, with huge expansion plans, fantastic training and enviable retention of staff.
As the Project Buyer you will be responsible for:
* Coordinating Purchasing activity in relation to NPI.
* Work together with Engineering to agree cost targets.
To be successful in the role of Project Buyer you will have the following skills and experience:
* Detailed understanding of Purchasing tools and processes including:
* Project Management
* Practical Problem Solving
* Leading & Managing Change
* Production Parts Approval Process (PPAP)
* Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP)
In return, you will receive a competitive salary of £35,000 - £45,000 depending on experience and an industry leading benefits package. There's other none tangible benefits such as commitment to your development.
To apply for the position of Project Buyer please send your CV to Gabrielle Beaver via the 'apply now' button.
***PLEASE NOTE: interviews will be taking place over the next 2 weeks***
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment agency with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: JAM Recruitment
- Reference: BBBH71021
- Posted: 7th December 2018
- Expires: 14th December 2018